We offer two different types of Suspending Kit Systems: VT-E01 and VT-09. They are both very stylish and neat, made of brass - polished chrome - easy to install and hold up to 1/4" panels of any material. 1 Set of cable systems is composed of 2 mounts, 2 sign-holds, 2- 1M X 1.5MM stainless steel cables, and their corresponding screws and plastic ribbed anchors.
The difference between one from the other is that VT-E01's two 5/8" Diameter Mounts only use 1 screw each, which is covered by the mount itself. Therefore, It holds lighter panels, up to 100lbs, but has a better esthetically presentation. The VT-E09's 1-3/4" diameter two mounts use 3 screws each, which are visible, but provide better grip to be able to hold up to 200lbs.
Their installation is as simple as with the other standoffs systems. Follow the following steps to install our cable system, Item No. VT-E09:
1. Fix the mounts on the ceiling by drilling the screws through them into the ceiling.
2. The mount’s bottom functions as a button; push and hold it in order to be able to insert the cable. Then, release it to lock it on its place.
3. Insert the other extremity of the cable into the perforated side of the sign-hold and tighten with a 3mm Allen key.
4. Fasten the sign board on both sign-holds using a 2mm Allen key.
Follow the following steps to install our cable system, Item No. VT-E01:
1. Screw the brass fitting onto the ceiling.
2. Insert the cable into the mount and affix the aluminum sleeve to its tip to lock it in place.
3. Fix the mount to the brass fitting.
4. Insert the cable’s other extremity into the sign-hold’s perforated side and fasten using a 2mm Allen Key.
5. Fasten the sign board on both sign-holds using a 3mm Allen key.
(It is the sign manufacturer's responsibility to use the appropriate anchors and customized accommodation in order for the ceiling to support heavier weight.)